Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
6,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I spent the whole week last week fishing the NWT at Lake Winnebago in Wisconsin so I hadn’t been out on PLO for nine days. Nothing had changed and fishing is still great!! My clients caught 60 eyes yesterday from 17-22 inches. Fish were anywhere from 3-15 feet deep. They kept one limit and released some other keepers including the 22 incher. Water temp was about 64.

· Registered
6,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
good report Neal, how did you do in the NWT? a few or my friends have been doing good here, everything seems to work now from cranks to worms. with luck i will be out in my new LOWE 14 feet and black and 20 hp soon.
I was paired with Ed Stachowski the 2016 Champion and we finished 27th out of 116 teams. We had a blast and are going to prefish the Saginaw Bay tournament together. Day two the temp dropped 30 degrees and it poured all day. My day two partner and I weighed in a small limit and I dropped to 49th.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.