Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went out to a local lake today right as we got there we seen people catching fish and maybe 3 minutes later we seen this guy catch, what looked like a 20" possibly pushing 4lbs, large mouth thick thick body really nice better than average bass and what I heard next made me mad, the sound of chains the guy kept a better than average bass instead of doing like everyone else and putting the fish back but oh well I guess what could I do... other than that, it was a good day out of 4 people we all caught one and my other buddy caught 5. Was nice to be out today thanks for reading.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,407 Posts
Some bad things have happened to people who put Bass in a bucket...

:nono:
I recall a Denver Post article about some guy named Z-Man who put a potential state record smallmouth in a bucket. Granted, his bucket had an aerator - but it was still a bucket.

·
Registered
6,425 Posts
Zman is on a hitlist currently. As far as the guy feeding his family with a Bass , cmon you really think his family's nightly bounty hinges on him lucking up on a four pound Bass??? Rediculous to say the very least.

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Zman is on a hitlist currently. As far as the guy feeding his family with a Bass , cmon you really think his family's nightly bounty hinges on him lucking up on a four pound Bass??? Rediculous to say the very least.
It's called humor, which a lot of people on here wouldn't understand. If you want people to know it's a joke, you have to include the :) which I forgot to do on my post. ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts