Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, very true. The 6" top hook hudds are in at BPS. Multiple colors and Rate of Falls. Trout patterns and a few more. $14.99. They are by the regular priced Lucky Crafts. Thought everyone might want to know. Get them while you can.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Marledge,
Off the topic, but have you seen the new LC skt reese ghost bluegill color there. Wonder how it compares to the ghost gill of yo zuri.

·
Registered
816 Posts
I'm just not a big fan of small swimbaits for largemouth to tell you the truth. These are great for you tourny guys looking for a kicker fish or guys looking for big smallies and spots but all around I really prefere the 8 inch Hudd and just bigger baits in general.

Why Ken hasn't made a 10-11 inch Hudd is confusing to me other than he probably knows that he will sell more of the smaller baits.

These are great baits to get started in the swimbait game though.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
The eight inch isnt easily thrown on "regular" rod and reel combos. The six inch can be thrown on non specialized tackle. I agree, great starter swimbait. I still suggest rigging it "chris" style. It will definitely save your lure from the "meat grinder".

1 - 14 of 14 Posts