Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only had a couple hours to shore fish before I had to get home to get the boat ready for a fun filled day of pleasure boating with some friends and family.

Spent the 1st hour and a half fishing... 5am-ish--6:30am-ish(Catch and Release)

Started out with top water(Yellow/Green Hula Popper ) and finished with a soft plastic worm.

Picked up 6 or so smallish fish.. Probably 14-16"ers and FAT!! Probably 1-1.5lbs each. Didn’t take pictures of them all but this will give you an idea:

I was also able to manage a couple nicer fish  I’d say 18-19” and 3-4lbs.

And then I spent the last 30-45 minutes picking up trash….(Catch and Keep)

·
P I K E
10,117 Posts
Nice job all the way around dude!!! Some hawgs for sure!!!

·
Registered
471 Posts
Nice bass and thanks for cleaning up after assholes.
You will build up fishing karma for this! I was catfishing recently and it was slow and i was bored so I started to clean up trash in the area around me. I was rewarded with 2 nice cats a few minutes after picking up trash.

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
Great job on both fronts Ricky!!!

·
Registered
471 Posts
Are the white eyes on the bass from the camera flash, or did they all have white eyes for some reason?
I'm guessing it's just from the camera.

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone!! I stopped this morning on my way in to work and managed 3 fish in 45 minutes and missed about 4 more nice blow ups! Nothing of any size but was a nice quick trip before work :)

Of course there was more trash on the ground but I didnt have time or daylight to pick it all up.... Guess I'll get it next time.

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for cleaning up. If we all just picked up a few pieces of trash every time we go out it's make a hue difference
I couldn’t agree more!! All people really need to do is clean up after themselves… If everyone did that we woulnt have a problem.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
I couldn’t agree more!! All people really need to do is clean up after themselves… If everyone did that we woulnt have a problem.
I could not agree more!!

To the OP,

Nice catches!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts