Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

7.3 Liter Power Stroke

3K views 19 replies 8 participants last post by  racer 
#1 · (Edited)
We bought a new truck yesterday. I have a 1996 F250 7.3 liter Power Stroke diesel with about 183,000 miles on it. Great engine! New Michelin tires which are negotiable. Maintained top notch. Including in the last year, new tie rods and u-joints, engine sensors, block heater, fuel filter and air condition recharge. It has been a great towing vehicle for us but we got a smokin deal on a new one for my business that I couldn't pass up.

https://www.facebook.com/neal.wilkinson.18

#5 ·
Those 7.3's are pretty popular with those that don't like the emissions on the new trucks. I can't imagine you will have trouble selling it.

Are you part of the Colorado Diesel Crew on Facebook? I can probably add you if you would like. There may be some guys on there that would be interested in it.

#15 ·
It was a good towing rig!! The first person who saw it, bought it. There is like a almost cult following out there for that 7.3 liter diesel, lol. My new F350 has the 6.7 Liter turbo and so far I love it! It is at least three times as quiet as the old motor also!

#19 ·
We loved ours! But we spend a so much time in the truck we wanted something with all the amenities and comfort of a new truck. Also I wanted a warranty and knowing that I can get to the dock every morning when i have a customer! The 7.3 was 20 years old. The guy who bought it said he wanted the engine more than anything.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.