Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Matt (MattyT) and I went on our annual trip last week, and had a great time drinking many beers and catching some nice fish! This year was a little slower than last, but I think average size was better. Got my pb brown! Jerkbaits worked best, but gulp minnows also did well. Also got a few on the flail stick! There's not much else I can say that the pictures won't show!

Sunrise on the way up...

First fish of the trip, third cast!

Another...

My new pb brown, just over 24". Had some shoulders!

More fish...

Me and my dad

·
Premium Member
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I also stopped by sinks canyon state park, what a cool place! The fish in the rise are ridiculous, absolute monsters!

Hopefully Matt with throw up some pics as well, we can't wait to get back up there next year!

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
I don't have much to add. Can't find my camera cord. Didna river float which produced as usual. Lotta big browns cutts and bows. Great size and stong fish. Always fun to get out with the buddies. Lotta beer lotta farting weather was great. Honestly couldn't ask for much more. Was a great week with great people as usual

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
That's. Awesome.

Really love that pool. Had to Google it and I can't believe I had no idea it was there even though I've been to Lander several times.

·
Premium Member
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's. Awesome.

Really love that pool. Had to Google it and I can't believe I had no idea it was there even though I've been to Lander several times.
It's worth checking out if you're in the area. Some of those fish appear to be well over 10lbs!

·
Registered
443 Posts
Wow - nice job Chaz and Matt! Looks like an amazing trip for you guys. Beautiful fish and some awesome scenery.

·
P I K E
10,118 Posts
Beautiful pics!!! Great trip!!! THX for sharing!!!

·
Registered
11,847 Posts
Beautiful fish and pics, fellas... well done! I got wood looking at those fish!

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Great time of year to be up that way. The pics with the magpie on the bank really puts into perspective how big those fish are. The fish closest to the magpie looks like it could eat bird no problem. Cool!!

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Good ****! I don't know what I am more jealous of. The 8 days of slaying fish or the 8 days of drinking.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts