Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to possibly sell or trade my 93 fzj80....
4" OME lift
Front/rear/center diff locks
35" tires, about 25% tread
Custom bumpers
Dual batteries

Feel free to ask me any questions about the truck. I'd like to trade for an extra cab toyota pickup, preferably 84-88 plus cash, but let me know what you've got...

·
Registered
230 Posts
Were you to sell it....how much?

Also, based off your knowledge of Toyota Landcruisers how do they handle beyond 200,000 miles?

·
Premium Member
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Were you to sell it....how much?

Also, based off your knowledge of Toyota Landcruisers how do they handle beyond 200,000 miles?
I would feel comfortable selling it for 8k, although it's hard to put a fair price on something like this.

These vehicles routinely make it to 350-400k miles, they are very tough. I recommend checking out the ih8mud forum to hear other peoples accounts of their reliability.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Appreciate the response shutup. What are your thoughts/knowledge of 2002-2004 Toyota Landcruisers?

My parents have one at around 220,000 miles and I'm hoping to snag it, put some love and style into it and make it a 2nd car. Pipe dream right now but fun to think about...

·
Premium Member
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Appreciate the response shutup. What are your thoughts/knowledge of 2002-2004 Toyota Landcruisers?

My parents have one at around 220,000 miles and I'm hoping to snag it, put some love and style into it and make it a 2nd car. Pipe dream right now but fun to think about...
The 100 series cruisers are great too, the 4.7 v8 has been an excellent engine. The only reasons I don't like them are the IFS front suspension (makes it ride better on pavement, but not as good as a solid front axle for offroad), and they are significantly bigger on the outside (not good for tight trails).

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
To bad you didn't post this a couple weeks ago Chaz. I just bought a Bronco, I was torn between an FJ80 and a Bronco. I got a smokin deal on the bronco though...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts