Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't think my computer will let me respond to email..I don't know why. Call 303-349-6417
583 summit H.A.C. manual start ,very good condition with many new parts.
I will sell the sled for $1000 complete OR $900 without cover, power auger mount &cargo rack. This sled is NOT a fixer upper . If thats what you are looking for Then look on cragslist. Sled with trailer & ramps, ball&receiver $1300 FERM .

·
Registered
12 Posts
Fish-On,

If you have pics, I'd like to look at your set up. I am in the market for a used sled. Send them to my email.

Thanks,

Chris

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have no pics. The color is green and not faded, the seat has no rips,has windsheld,headlight with hi-low,tail light,brake light hand&thumb warmers ,the hood has two little cracks.otherwise It looks like a snowmobile. The track is 136in and in very good shape.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm more concerned about the engine and replaced parts than the physical appearance. Any
notable concerns with the engine, starting issues, etc. What parts have been replaced? Is the machine stored outside or garaged?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The engine starts in 1or2 pulls every time and it runs great.
New belt,plugs,runners,fuel filters,lefthand tierod end.
Stored enclosed.
For anymore info CALL:303-349-6417

3 weeks ago I was at Chambers with it and it was great not walking and draging my gear in. Also alot of fun buzzing around the lake when the fish wasen't bitting ,which was most of the time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts