Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
183k miles. 5 speed. It runs, and doesn't leak oil. Trunk needs new latch. Interior isn't all that great. Has overheating problem. Drivers side rear bumper pushed in a bit. Replaced water pump a few years back, it didn't fix the heating problem, neither did the thermostat. Radiator? I don't wanna bother with it anymore. 2nd summer with driving with the heat on and I'm done with it. I have very little doubt that I could drive this car the way it is until next summer without having to put much money into it. Want $1000, lets get the haggling out of the way. Wanna try to fix problem? I'll take $250 off for your troubles. So $750 firm.


 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: 95 Saturn SL

lol Damn, you make a great point :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: 95 Saturn SL

It's a good car. It's reliable. I know it will get me to and from for my daily needs. And in my eyes, at the very least, is worth $750


Come on you moms and dads out there. Here is a car, that your kid can't leave state in, but would be perfectly ok for your child to take to and from school, and work.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,864 Posts
Re: 95 Saturn SL - Pics Added

as far as overheating this is going to sound wrong but turn on the ac, the electric fan circuit runs with the ac, your ac turns on the cooling fan in other words , other wise the cheap little temp sensor on the left side of the block controls it, your sensor is most likely toast......
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: 95 Saturn SL - Pics Added

bobco said:
as far as overheating this is going to sound wrong but turn on the ac, the electric fan circuit runs with the ac, your ac turns on the cooling fan in other words , other wise the cheap little temp sensor on the left side of the block controls it, your sensor is most likely toast......
Ehhh <shrug> It might be, but I'm not going to bother with it. I'm buying a pickup on Friday, and I will be on a boat next season.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,864 Posts
sl1 or sl2 engine, I maybe interested I have had 3 of these beast good cheap transportation with a bunch of quirks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bobco said:
sl1 or sl2 engine, I maybe interested I have had 3 of these beast good cheap transportation with a bunch of quirks
Ya sorry, It was sold as of 2 this afternoon. We are an inpatient bunch, so I just got back from buying my pickup.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,983 Posts
Commitment to Excellence said:
bobco said:
sl1 or sl2 engine, I maybe interested I have had 3 of these beast good cheap transportation with a bunch of quirks
Ya sorry, It was sold as of 2 this afternoon. We are an inpatient bunch, so I just got back from buying my pickup.
What kind of truck did you get?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I picked up a 98 Ford Ranger. Something small enough so I still get good gas milage, but something big enough to haul a Jon boat around.
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top