Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No other way to say it - we stuck it to em with 6 being a luck number tonight; 60+ fish in the boat, 26" fish, 6lb fish. We fished from 2 until 11, water temps from @ 50 to 58 depending on where we were, multiple methods of take, 4 species - it was awesome! Easily the most walleye I have caught in a day. We even have a "Slayer tailgate of DEATH" pic :)

The best part is I have a new fish'n buddy! Colorado is experienced and hard-core, fishing many areas with many techniques until a solid pattern is put together to slay em. We had a period where I had three in a row with the 1st and third being a double, then Colorado had six in a row - it really was epic for this walleye newbie. Then the monster 26", #6 big girl to seal off the night was the cherry on top. Colorado's face says it all - enjoy!

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Way to go guys-that big walleye is special.

·
Registered
16,613 Posts
Good job, Gents! Now why exactly are we going to Kansas?

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Good job, Gents! Now why exactly are we going to Kansas?
Awesome work guys! And good question from Slayer. You could boat 2 days worth of CO limits in the same time it takes for the round trip drive...

But then again, we have all driven past many places that were proven to try a new place.

Nice fish!

·
Registered
16,613 Posts
And they have fish-cleaning stations. Something CPW never heard of-

1 - 13 of 13 Posts