Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting stir crazy and my boat is very lonely but I am confused about the state wide stay at home order. I read that only necessary travel was allowed. If I hook my boat up and drive to a lake is that considered improper? I see north boat ramp is open at PLO. What is everyone else doing? It does not seem like the police are even pulling people over anymore. I went by to parked cruisers last wknd speeding and all they did was give me the stink eye.

Regards

·
Registered
3,741 Posts
As of today, you can still go to the lake. I was out at Chatfield earlier this week.

If you want to get out, I would suggest doing it soon. Lake Powell just announced it is closing on Monday. I'd be shocked if Colorado didn't follow that direction and close lakes in short order.

·
Registered
656 Posts
As of today, you can still go to the lake. I was out at Chatfield earlier this week.

If you want to get out, I would suggest doing it soon. Lake Powell just announced it is closing on Monday. I'd be shocked if Colorado didn't follow that direction and close lakes in short order.
I’d be very surprised if people are following rules it should stay open. CPW get limited funding this would hurt even more. But public safety is number one priority so we will all understand and hopefully this all goes away soon.

·
Registered
803 Posts
The CPW has extended passes that end in March or April 30 days, here's the link;

1 - 6 of 6 Posts