Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got out and had some fun today. A bit windy at times, but overall a nice day out. Ended up catching five and missing a few more ..All caught in three to four feet of water on 6lb Trilene XL. Water temps were 47 degrees this morning. All released...just having some fun.

Sorry about the sad looking pics..kinda tough in the toon by yourself.

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
Great biz, hobie!!! Love seeing spring cats!!! You take length measurements? Couple of those pics look like bruisers!!

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's always a blast out of the toon Ricky. In the shallow water..they just start thrashing and go straight into the death roll.

Owen..no measurements..The largest..twelve to fourteen pounds with three over ten. Fun stuff.

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
Woooohoooo!!! Man, that just sounds AWESOME! Great work... hope to get into the cats here locally soon as well.

·
Registered
4,402 Posts
Hobie...CAT! Nice! <jealous>

While I spent the day tearing apart my trolling motor your out sticking some toads...good on you brother!

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
Good work Dave that had to be a blast in the toon...

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Those are some quality fish!!! Im heading to lake mac first weekend of may im gonna get my catfish fix in there!

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the replies everyone..and Travis..Glad you got that motor running. Sure don't need to spend money on a new one when you don't have to..that would be a killer.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts