Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Make offers on all of these, retail price is shown for reference. will happily sell together or separate.

Shimano Symetre 2500FJ spinning reel. Used, in good condition. still have the box. $99

Johnny Morris 2500 Spinning reel. not the wide spool model. Used, in good condition. still have the box. includes spare spool. $99

Johnny Morris Signature Series Spinning rod. 7' ML. Used, in good condition. Were $170, but you can get them now for about $120 to $140.

BPS Pro Qualifier 6'6" M Spinning rod. Used, in good condition. Normally about $120.

BPS Tournament Plus left handed baitcaster. I put line on this to practice pitching, but never used for actual fishing. I think this usually goes about $40 at BPS.

Also looking to sell a belly boat and possibly two kayaks. One kayak is a fishing kayak with two rod holders. The other kayak is just a regular cruising kayak. Dual Chamber bellyboat. floats, has patches, but holds air just fine. will include fins and a foot pump if desired.

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
One is an Old Town Otter XT with a nice padded seat, the other is the fishing version. Old Town Loon. Have two paddles. one is a carlisle magic (retail $65), the other is a carlisle magic plus (retail $99). Belly boat is a Caddis Nevada.

http://img413.imageshack.us/g/pc150082.jpg/

that's the link to the photos.

best price match i can find. otter retails for just under $300, loon retails for about $400

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
What you looking to getout of the float tube $$ wise. Might be interrested in it for the wife.

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol, if anybody wants to give me full retail, i would happily take that.

if buying separate, was hoping to get $200 for the non fishing yak and $250 for the fishing yak. this would include oars. windsock and anchor included for the fishing one.

float tube $60 (includes pump and fins)

symetre $60
morris reel $40
morris rod and pro qualifier $60 each
you buy all rods and reels, i will give you the tourney plus, otherwise $20

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
I'll take the float tube. It will be after Christmas before i can come and get it.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Right on will do. :) :) :)

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
James PM me. I need your number so i can come and get the float tube.
Have $$$ for you.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
sorry matt have been super bissy at work this week. will call this weekend.

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Update to prices!

symetre $50
morris reel $30
morris rod and pro qualifier $50 each
you buy all rods and reels, i will give you the tourney plus

also have a 7' MH Mojo Baitcasting Rod. Great condition, one year of use. make an offer!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts