Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got out for a bit today. Windy..windy..windy..cold weather and white caps all day made for some tough fishing. Ended up with 10 crappie and 8 cats. Water temps were 54 degrees at the end of the day. It was still great getting out..come on warm weather.

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
10 crappies and 8 cats doesn't sound like tough fishing... But I know what you mean. Nuce haul! :thumb:

·
Registered
11,847 Posts
Were you on the Hobie? If so :notworthy: Regardless, nice catches... Next time drop me off a catfish pleeeeease!!!

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Thanks guys..

I was. Rockin and rollin all day. Got home...sat down on the couch..and I swear the couch was moving up and down for more than an hour.

I did the same thing Sunday night after two days on the waves at the Creek. I took a shower and it seemed like the bathroom was bouncing up and down, lol. Sure hope it stays warm now!! Nice cooler:thumb:

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
I did the same thing Sunday night after two days on the waves at the Creek. I took a shower and it seemed like the bathroom was bouncing up and down, lol. Sure hope it stays warm now!! Nice cooler:thumb:
I was going to say the same thing!! After a full day on the boat I feel wavy, but when I get in the shower the intensity goes up. I have caught myself leaning in one direction trying to keep my balance that I'm not actually losing :D

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
dam those cats look good, nothing better than fried catfish and hushpuppies, crappies are a nice bonus.good job!pretty sure its a lake down south.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
So when keeping them on the Hobie, do you just put 'em on a stringer, or in a smaller cooler on your craft? all those fish would probably be turning ya in circles :) Nice eating there!

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
As always Hobie great job!! You really get some great use out of your toon for sure!!

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
nice work dave i wondered if u went...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts