Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
P I K E
10,113 Posts
Very nice!!! Welcome to CFF!!! THX for sharing!

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
Those are BEAUT'S for sure...
Good job!
makes me wanna go out at Nite....:eek:
NAAHH !!!
Too blind for that...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Haha it's mainly night fishing for me until late spring/summer. Good thing I have all of my eyesight lol. Thanks for the welcome and many more posts to come.

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Haha it's mainly night fishing for me until late spring/summer. Good thing I have all of my eyesight lol. Thanks for the welcome and many more posts to come.
I already congratulated you on FX, but well done! You might want to be more careful with the background... :biggrin1: I won't give you crap about it, but some might. Ain't my neck of the woods anyway. :lol:

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Haha if someone knows the background of that picture then they can hammer it.
That's what I said about my pictures not so long ago... :D Take it easy; I got nothing against you.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sorry if I came across wrong, didn't take your comment in a bad way. I was just messing around about the background lol I have had plenty of spots blown due to similar reasons.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Haha if someone knows the background of that picture then they can hammer it.
I need to step up my cotton pickin game. Couple Rocks and sticks give it away eh?

Either way.way to get em!

·
Registered
16,616 Posts
Couple Rocks and sticks give it away eh?
Well yes. You see that species of willow is endemic to a certain lakeshore south of the Denver area-

And the rock is of pre-cambrian talus which occurs along a sharp fault-line also south of the Denver area-

1 - 20 of 28 Posts