Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I finally completed my conversion to all Ci4 spinning reels. So, here are a few really nice shimano reels I have for sale on Ebay. If any of the longer tenured forum members are interested PM me and I will give you a discount if you come pick them up:

Shimano Soare BB C2000PGSS
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Soare-BB-C2000PGSS/183108433441?hash=item2aa21cf621:g:CBgAAOSw7WdanDxz

Shimano Aernos 1000 and Shimano Nexave 1000FD
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Shimano-Aernos-1000-and-Shimano-Nexave-1000FD-Spinning-Reel/183108495385?hash=item2aa21de819:g:U7oAAOSwEoxanENM

·
Registered
11,847 Posts
Very nice baits... but they are both squarebills :wink:

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Cranks

Damn I was putting together almost identical lot of lures for eBay. Hope you do well. I'm going to hold off and see how it goes.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
but they are both squarebills
Technically, the Bagleys have more of a slightly rounded bill. But, they only dive 3'-5' like most square bill lures do. All the rest are 100% percent square-ish......

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm going to hold off and see how it goes.
It's usually a "timing" thing on EBAY and most places. Once I list them I don't lower the prices. I know what prices usually sell based on my past history selling fishing gear there. I have a few people who always snap them up when they see my listings. 90% of the things I sell haven't even seen the water-LMFAO.

I'm just a tackle junky and end up buying a whole series just to end up with a few colors and patterns that really catch fish here in Colorado. It's taken me a while to learn. A few of the "old geysers" I have had the privilege to fish with have their tackle down to a hand full of proven lures and won't bother trying anything else.
For me it's the fun of trying out some new **** and the reward of catching fish on things most others won't even try. Especially when I'm with one of them and end up outfishing them (You know who you are.... Don't worry, I won't tell anyone in public forum-LMFAO)

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Ebay

Same here and most of mine have not seen the water either. Just trying to get my tackle selection more reasonable. Heck I had no idea that pre-rapala luhr jensen were bringing over 25 bucks apiece on ebay...wtf? I have four new that I have never used. Like you I see something I like and want to try and sometimes I never get around to it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts