Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Surfed another forum for about a half hour, and found these gems.

I'm not saying anything, just posting them.

#5 - | would be awesome if someone finds my black top clear middle and orange belly jerk bait. i snapped it off on a big bobo

#4 - I hate to diss.. on this subject of pike !!!! Who holds the crown.. defeat etc .. haters love ..but if you want my opinion not that you asked .. but I can't stand people that pimp wildlife for money aka guides. .fish and game!!!! When you sell wildlife for money it sparks a flame that ignites nuclear inside me

#3 - mm which is it.. Mark or Freda? Did you pretend to be female in order to solicit more information?

#2 - Imagine being able to buy a hoodie through the FxR store with your name across the back like a jersey. That's what I'm talkin' about!

#1 - Anyone gonna try and bowfish for the kokes? Now that would be a challenge. I would be scared about accidently shooting a trout or mack when theyre not in spawning colors. do you think its possible from shore?

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
Man, I've seen some good ones over there... I'll have to add some later.

Have to say the 1st guy's design for the hoodie was actually cool looking. I wouldn't want my name on one though :biggrin1:

Also have to add I really hope I don't see anyone out there bow hunting Kokanee. Especially if they're accidently shooting Lakers and Trout! ::)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts