Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I did it, guys! After 15 god damn years, I finally caught a fish out of that useless shad hole piss puddle known as lonetree! The skunk is finally dead! I feel like a grand god damned champion!

And I fished some other spots but I found the honey hole, dudes! Check out this swamp donkey!

Hopefully my reckless hotspotting doesn't cause these imperiled fisheries to get overrun by the insane clown posse that is currently having a fishing coachella festival at chatty spillway! If so, here's a disgustingly delicious cheeba hut sandwich, God this cold weather sucks almost as bad as this terrible house music playing at this boulder establishment. if Jesus is real he is punishing me with constant post frontal horsesh*t. Can't wait till next weekend when it'll be hot, and I can go to a lake worth a damn out east.

Oh, I caught these river monsters on ringworms worked slow. No pond run steelheads this trip... Maybe next time boys.

·
Registered
15 Posts
The music makes me want to stab my ears with rusty jerkbaits at the bottom of your tackle box, but the sandwiches are so damn good...

·
Banned
553 Posts
Dude quit skunkin and having slow days. Come south and get busy.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Nice Dave, way to persevere! You're lookin pretty happy these days.
That sammy looks good, worth the ear diarrhea.

·
Registered
9,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dude quit skunkin and having slow days. Come south and get busy.
Honestly it was mostly a "let's drive around, listen to depressing goth music like sister of mercy and the smiths, and try to fish" day.

We went to lonetree, horseshoe spillway, Boyd, carter, flatiron, pinewood, boulder and that dog pond. Never been to the area north and west of carter.

·
Registered
24,552 Posts
Wow Slayer is going to be pissed...a restaurant stole his fish taco recipe and turned it into a sandwich...

·
Registered
16,613 Posts
We went to lonetree, horseshoe spillway, Boyd, carter, flatiron, pinewood, boulder and that dog pond.

Dude I truly believe if you picked ONE of those ponds and just fished the livin' **** out of it you'd catch more?

What u spend like 10 minutes at each one?

SMH-

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Looks like they must have re-signed the lease...that place was scheduled to close on the 15th. Good thing.....it's tough sometimes, but it's a killer lake as far as health goes....and we can't afford to lose water around here.

·
Registered
9,159 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dude I truly believe if you picked ONE of those ponds and just fished the livin' **** out of it you'd catch more?

What u spend like 10 minutes at each one?

SMH-
I'm a pond hopper and I wanted to drive around, taco boy. That and after dropping a **** load of money on car maintenance stuff I couldn't afford to go anywhere else .
Next weekend don't worry.... It'll be a monumental report. Otter creek, Maloney or j mart is calling my name.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts