Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
P I K E
10,226 Posts
You missed MY point! The Westy is $399. Champion is $397.

Huh?
LOL, you can put lipstick on a pig and it's still a pig! I didn't miss your point...one day sale for $399, if you're not a Sam's member you pay another $40-$50 for a membership that makes it $439-$449 + tax which if you're not a member yet you had no want for it and prolly will not use it after the one day sale anyway if you can even make it to the one day sale anyway! $399 for the Champion with $8.00 reward point for actual cost of $391+ tax or if you are a club card member you get until Nov 30th AN EXTRA 15% more reward point and if you are like me and already get 5% club points on purchases that equals a 20% reward which equals about $80.00 reward point gain making it now $319+ tax and then if you can get a coupon for another 10% off...well that pig starts looking pretty good!!! OINK!!! :flypig: ;D

·
Registered
16,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Apples to Apples.I am a Sam club member. I have zero BPS points. Like most people-

Champions suck anyway-

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
what ever guys, Honda 2000 is the gold standard. I have had plenty of buddy's buy junk knock offs, within a year they have Hondas. Have ran mine for 100's of hours personal and at work.

·
Registered
16,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
what ever guys, Honda 2000 is the gold standard. I have had plenty of buddy's buy junk knock offs, within a year they have Hondas. Have ran mine for 100's of hours personal and at work.
Whatever Bob- I'm simply stating a 2500 watt gen thats virtually 1/3 the price of a Honda seems like a pretty good deal.

It gets excellent reviews by many reviewers!:thumb:

For $400 if it lasts 3 years fine.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Just saying generators is where you get what you pay for,dude you bought top of line Hallmark camper, but cheaping out on power? BTW the new Honda's are 2200 watts and if your a cheap ******* like me you get get into for $850. You need a good generator at Powell when retired to charge the batterys! Coming soon to slayers world

·
Registered
16,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Just saying generators is where you get what you pay for,dude you bought top of line Hallmark camper, but cheaping out on power? BTW the new Honda's are 2200 watts and if your a cheap ******* like me you get get into for $850. You need a good generator at Powell when retired to charge the batterys! Coming soon to slayers world
Well I do have a Honda 1000 for backup!;D

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Who would have thought that a post on a generator deal would generate such compassionate debates? I'll see your deal and lower it another $100! :D

·
P I K E
10,226 Posts
I have a Honda engine on my Husqvarna lawn mower. ;D

·
Registered
16,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I have a Husqvarna engine on my Huskvarna weed whacker!

·
P I K E
10,226 Posts
Kewl, I've never heard of a Huskvarna before! Who makes those? :thumb:

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Kewl, I've never heard of a Huskvarna before! Who makes those? :thumb:

Prolly the same people that made the "Alphine" stereos they sell at the flea market. Put a little lipstick on it, you'll be phine!

Yup I was too late. Oh well Im gonna get a Honda.:thumb:

Damn hotspotters, I wonder who tipped them off?:confused:

·
P I K E
10,226 Posts
Prolly the same people that made the "Alphine" stereos they sell at the flea market. Put a little lipstick on it, you'll be phine!
:
LOL! I found a great deal on a Hondo generator for ya Sleeper! :thumb:

21 - 40 of 42 Posts