Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Its the adventure. Never been there b4-

I can catch perch all day.

I have some friends who feel the same.

I have some friends who cant understand why-

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
im with you slayer dont know why but perch through ice make me happy......was happy today lol......perch tacos last night..

·
Registered
16,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
im with you slayer dont know why but perch through ice make me happy......was happy today lol......perch tacos last night..
Yah its weird but I can catch 8-10" perch all day long!

They are good looking fish-

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
Lmao
Pretty far for ghey perch hahahahahaha
:popcorn:
I don't get the perch hype either. Dudes would post one jumbo perch on Iceshanty and that would get thousands of hits??? But I drive pretty far too for some of my fish and other dudes prolly think what I do is retarded...

·
Registered
9,164 Posts
I don't get the perch hype either. Dudes would post one jumbo perch on Iceshanty and that would get thousands of hits??? But I drive pretty far too for some of my fish and other dudes prolly think what I do is retarded...
not too many people think of ice fishing for white bass/wipers/stripers. i bet that would be insane.

·
Registered
3,945 Posts
not too many people think of ice fishing for white bass/wipers/stripers. i bet that would be insane.
It's a lot of fun when they are stacked up. The fight is a lot more entertaining than crappies for sure.

·
Registered
24,644 Posts
If he would of driven straight there it might of only been 386 miles round trip!

21 - 40 of 71 Posts