Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
21 - 40 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
6,684 Posts
I've a had ball snap off a truck once when pulling a trailer, Fuk that ****!! Glad nothing/nobody was damaged and you guys kept on the mission.

Thanks for sharing the adventure!

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Sounds like an interesting day. You guys got to dust off some words reserved for mornings like that. At least you got some fish to come out and play!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Nice fish! So no one is gonna ***** about a big laker post with a location named? Oh right, some of you only care if it's your pond... ::) Others are buddies with the OP. Conservation. I get now.;)

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
The name of the lake was never the issue... it was the background showing a close approximation to an exact spot on said lake.

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
Mitch's video was awesome. Releases were great.

But I understand the argument of those who knew the location of that hole by the background. The internet can kill fisheries. If you don't believe that, you're either blind or stupid.

Mitch isn't a hotspotter... BTW.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Sure bud... find me ONE of my reports that blasts a spot... Put and take stocker reports don't count.
Same difference. But of recent memory: grand county (you don't think people can figure out which pond?), the little pond with bluegills you want to "protect" (you also don't think people can figure that pond out), Clear Creek... This isn't to bust your balls. I just call it like I see it. There are plenty of hypocrites on this board. If you don't see that then you are either blind, or stupid, or a hypocrite. And you know, you don't have to respond if you are not one of those hypocrites. I don't really give a **** about who's right and who isn't on this board. But it is fun to antagonize the bullshitters. :biggrin1:

·
Registered
5,365 Posts
Do you even fish, dude? For someone who hasn't posted anything substantive at all, you sure do have alot of opinions...

·
Registered
245 Posts
Do you even fish, dude? For someone who hasn't posted anything substantive at all, you sure do have alot of opinions...
I fish way more than you, son. :biggrin1: Don't catch as many skunk as you either. :p. Why do you think I dont post much over the weekend? What does that have to do with what we were talkin' about anyway? Chill. This was never about you. You were the only one to take the bait and I just started messin' around. We are all hypocrites as I said in another thread. Some people just don't see their ****.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Nice fish! So no one is gonna ***** about a big laker post with a location named? Oh right, some of you only care if it's your pond... ::) Others are buddies with the OP. Conservation. I get now.;)
No, Respect, thats why we have a pm function. It's nice to see an exciting eventful trip turn out well and a picture of a nice fish. No one was used and betrayed so keep the Drama out of it.

·
Registered
245 Posts
No, Respect, thats why we have a pm function. It's nice to see an exciting eventful trip turn out well and a picture of a nice fish. No one was used and betrayed so keep the Drama out of it.
The drama on the previous threads could have been handled via PMs. This site doesn't have much other than the drama. But I'm disappointed. Left my line out overnight and I only caught two minnows. The suckers I was after didn't bite. Was hoping for some fresh laker bait by now. :biggrin1:

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
The drama on the previous threads could have been handled via PMs. This site doesn't have much other than the drama. But I'm disappointed. Left my line out overnight and I only caught two minnows. The suckers I was after didn't bite. Was hoping for some fresh laker bait by now. :biggrin1:
The steel leader you used was too obvious :biggrin1:

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Yo AholeSmith, This is a good report about a good day out with these guys perceviering dispite some odd luck, and a breakdown. It was a fun story to read, nice fish and good pic. It is good content for the forum. Then you drop in and troll and try and make it a trash talk fest. Then you ***** about the forum being nothing but drama. Go fish for your suckers somewhere else.

21 - 40 of 55 Posts