Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Yo AholeSmith, This is a good report about a good day out with these guys perceviering dispite some odd luck, and a breakdown. It was a fun story to read. It is good content for the forum. Then you drop in and troll and try and make it a trash talk fest. Then you ***** about the forum being nothing but drama. Go fish for your suckers somewhere else.
Don't **** your panties for the wrong reason. I have absolutely nothing against the OP or his post. As I recall, you've complained about the drama too. My point of view: if it's drama people want, I'll give them drama. Outroll the trolls. :cool:

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Don't **** your panties for the wrong reason. I have absolutely nothing against the OP or his post. As I recall, you've complained about the drama too. My point of view: if it's drama people want, I'll give them drama. Outroll the trolls. :cool:
You failed, Nobody wants what your giving.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Mark/Tony, awesome job guys! That is some scary shizznit when a trailer comes unhooked on the highway - glad you guys were OK and landed that great fish.

Oh - who had to ride ***** on the sled? :eyebrows:

·
Registered
24,644 Posts
No I usually fish the other side of the lake where I dont have to listen to susquatch howl...

41 - 55 of 55 Posts