Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a pic (camera phone) of a Carp I got yesterday at Chatfield on my ultralight. Had to go swimming for him since he snapped the line right at the shoreline. I like Bass and Walleye but Carp can be a blast to catch, especially on light tackle.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,266 Posts
Nice fish man!!! I too don't mind catching carp. A fish is a fish as long as it puts up a fight(And carp do)

-Jay

·
Registered
440 Posts
PSPEER,

Wow! that looks exciting.

Such courage! Such genius! I envy your great catch. I was always afraid I'd have to dive in after one too! :D

·
Registered
110 Posts
Nice fish!!!

Who cares is it's a carp.. I have been getting skunked at Chatfield this week.. Right now I would settle for anything!!!

·
Registered
391 Posts
I tail hooked a huge carp today and it was an incredable fight!At first it felt like a fish bet when i reeled it wouldnt come,i ended up pulling my boat to it.I thought i had a trophy wiper or something,but lo and behold a huge tail hooked carp.I caught alot of fish today and that carp still stands out in my memory!
lyn

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
if you squint your eyes a little bit you can pretend its a big redfish....i dont think they taste the same though lol

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Mustang said:
i bet that was fun, hey mods, shouldnt this go in reports?
Its not really a report just a picture of his fish... He did not mention what he caught it with, how the rest of the fishing was, the times, the weather, the water temp, ect ect ect.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts