Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I rode my bike to the local watering hole like I typically do, nowadays. I fished to some bass on beds for a while and got a pretty nice one to eat my zoom minnow on a dropshot. I was basically just casting the soft plastic right in front of the fish and it grabbed it on the drop. Seems to be how they like it a lot of the time. I fought it for a little and it broke me off. Probably four pounds or so. Definitely a good reminder to check my line for nicks...anyway, I switched spots and started going for saugeyes. I was using a lucky craft pointer 100sp in the sardine color and landed one saugeye. Not too big but fun nonetheless. I was reeling relatively fast with aggressive jerks. Probably head back tomorrow to get some more bass and eyes. I’m hoping I can catch the bass that broke me off so I can remove the hook from its mouth. I just purchased a huge lucky craft order of jerks, cranks and bladebaits...about 35 lures in total. I get a killer deal on them. I pay less than half of the retail price by buying in bulk and getting them in auction. Retail I’d be looking at almost $600. I plan on doing a box opening on video and showing off all the lures. I’ll have two of each one so I plan on selling some to recoup my costs. If any home is interested, l’ll be selling them at less than retail and can give you a good deal. They’re really top notch lures with awesome colors and I’ll even have some stuff that’s not typically available in the US, let alone local stores like bass pro shops.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 1 of 1 Posts