Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hit the GAP early today with the mini boat. First fish came before it was even wet on a dynamo. Got the boat launched and proceeded to rail on some PHAT pike. Our most effective weapon today was a 7" *********, we have not named it yet, but it ROCKS!! Biggest fish measured was 38" had one in the boat the same or a tad bigger that escaped the tape. The smallest fish we boated was 28" O0

PUNKED PIKE !!

SMILE !

Flipped me the TAIL !!

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Suprised to see you still had the energy left to host&post Terry....but really glad you did!!! Awesome healthy fish right there!!! I'm jealous as hell......looks like an awesome time and gorgeous conditions. Way cool for sure. I think I might just have some applications for a 7"******* over this side of the hill as well. ;D

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TOO stoked to sleep, back again in the AM for another round. We saw a lot of big fish today and I gotta have MORE !!

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Damn awesome!!!!!!
Sweet fish Terry!
Need some of those new lures

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
gofindyourowndamnfish said:
Posts like this could turn a guy into a 'hot spotter". :eek:
I am not worried about that right now, with no boat ramp almost nobody is going to bother. The lake is also filling by about 5' a week so the fish won't be there long.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Who in the world would want to catch stocked trout instead of that? Especially when despite a good population of pike, you couldn't keep the trout off your line if you tried, unless you are using baits as big as they are.

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
HOGMASTER said:
Nice Job. But it looks like the Talon was the ticket! Great Bait!
Great eyes, we did boat a couple of fish on a talon look a like, but the Dynamo produced the biggest fish as well as the numbers.

·
Registered
11,844 Posts
Terry, Man you are killin me... Such nice fish...

With that said, we need to change your handle to SPINFISHGEEK!!!

(I gotta razz you cause I am jeleous of the fish!)

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Oyey said:
Terry, Man you are killin me... Such nice fish...

With that said, we need to change your handle to SPINFISHGEEK!!!

(I gotta razz you cause I am jeleous of the fish!)
O0 I put up most all the spin gear and spent yesterday on the Gunnison with the fly rod. 2 bows and 3 browns, spaghetti and meatballs ;)

Rad said:
Awesome love the hat pic :D. I'm jelous!
I put the hat on a much bigger fish and the fish FREAKED, grabbed my hat and jumped in the lake! I had to snag my hat back from a pissed of toothy

1 - 20 of 23 Posts