1 orange bell pepper diced
1 can of diced chilies
1/4 cup diced onion
1/4 cup vinegar
Tblsp Splenda
2 tblsp lemon juice
garlic salt
ground pepper

stuff fish with the veggies, place remaining veggies on top. Pour the combined spices, vinegar and lemon juice onto fish & veggies. Bake for 40 minutes at 350. Drain & serve.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
They should have a section on here just for fish recepies! That would be awesome! Then once CFF gets enough they could publish the CFF recepie book. My father was trying to explain to me a way of baking them in the oven in newspapers! Anyone know of this method?

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
Benson said:
They should have a section on here just for fish recepies! That would be awesome! Then once CFF gets enough they could publish the CFF recepie book.
Can't give you a medal for spelling, but I do have to say, that's the best idea that I've ever seen on the forum. :)

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Walking Eagle said:
Benson said:
They should have a section on here just for fish recepies! That would be awesome! Then once CFF gets enough they could publish the CFF recepie book.
Can't give you a medal for spelling, but I do have to say, that's the best idea that I've ever seen on the forum. :)
Yes my Gramar sucks! I'll be the first to admit!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Benson said:
They should have a section on here just for fish recepies! That would be awesome! Then once CFF gets enough they could publish the CFF recepie book. My father was trying to explain to me a way of baking them in the oven in newspapers! Anyone know of this method?
Thats a great idea!!!! Why dont we have one?

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
I've done a similar recipe. I don't think the newspaper would be good because of the ink.

I used paper bags from the grocery store. Cut them so you have one big piece of paper and then brush both sides in Olive oil. Stuff the belly of the trout with rosemary and wrap them tight.

Basically it steams the fish. It is still one of my fav's for small trout.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Biggie Smalls said:
I've done a similar recipe. I don't think the newspaper would be good because of the ink.

I used paper bags from the grocery store. Cut them so you have one big piece of paper and then brush both sides in Olive oil. Stuff the belly of the trout with rosemary and wrap them tight.

I'm going to try Marjoram, Basil, Tyme & Sage. Table spoon each of fresh herbs and one cup of butter and some lemon juice! My buddy use to do this with salmon and it was unreal delicious!

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Biggie Smalls said:

the ink they use is now all soy based. its the other stuff in the papers you have to worry about. have you ever been by a paper factory stinky stuff

1 - 12 of 12 Posts