Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
friend and i ended our front range ice fishing by walking up to seaman reservoir today. ice was still good and hard at six inches but was receding out from shore rather quickly.it didn't take long to find the perch with most being pretty small and only a few that were over eight inches. all are still swimming but we did also catch some nice laker bait. it was a beautifulday up there and we only scared ourselves a few times on iffy ice.

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Glad you guys got into some! I keep thinking it's going to get cold enough again here pretty soon to fix all this rotten ice for us, but. . .

·
Registered
16,630 Posts
Good job, Glenn! I thought about going there Sunday but just didnt have my poop together-

·
Registered
803 Posts
Was going to go there Friday, but SOMEBODY called me and said they had work. I didn't think that guy ever worked LOL.

·
Registered
24,568 Posts
Was going to go there Friday, but SOMEBODY called me and said they had work. I didn't think that guy ever worked LOL.
He wasnt...I talked to him several times!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Amazing that there is still ice there. I am going somewhere tomorrow but probably going higher up - and walking less.

s

1 - 7 of 7 Posts