Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
longdraw said:
OMF'ing ghodd where do you find this chit?
A friend of my wife and I from facebook is locked in a bitter battle with her ex husband over her young daughter, who accuses her father of molestation. The amount of child abuse in this world is so unbelieveable and so extreme that any horrific thing you can imagine is probably being done to a child right now. That's why I support mandatory minimums for all child abusers of 25 years to life, even first offense.

·
Registered
11,844 Posts
Crimes against children and sexual crimes I think should be the most penalized... In my opinion, those types are not able to be rehabilitated... Especially sexual predators...

Sad..sad.

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
I'm glad I don't know anyone like that, if I ever did, I fear I'd be headed to the slammer for what I'd do to the offender.

·
Registered
11,877 Posts
I just cannot begin to comprehend how someone could do that to anyone,let alone a helpless child. Yep, no problem at all with the death penalty for that kind of evil. This country needs more capital crimes. :mad:

Now, as for allegations of child abuse or sexual abuse in the midst of a custody battle, unfortunately they are made more and more often, with absolutely no foundation. It's the nuclear weapon of child custody litigation. So, Ice, take those allegations by a Facebook "friend" with a grain of salt.

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
gofindyourowndamnfish said:
I just cannot begin to comprehend how someone could do that to anyone,let alone a helpless child. Yep, no problem at all with the death penalty for that kind of evil. This country needs more capital crimes. :mad:

Now, as for allegations of child abuse or sexual abuse in the midst of a custody battle, unfortunately they are made more and more often, with absolutely no foundation. It's the nuclear weapon of child custody litigation. So, Ice, take those allegations by a Facebook "friend" with a grain of salt.
Well said! Don't get caught up in the emotions of a heated battle! I would volunteer my marksmanship for for one chance at that o2 thief!

Jim

1 - 11 of 11 Posts