Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Met up with Coffee Joe at a small unamed metro saugeye pond. at 830am. Temp 19F. We managed 4 slimers by 1pm.:embarassed:

Met up with Z at CC for about 75 casts. Temp 19F. PITA crosswind also. Skunk of course- although I did foulhook a shad we think cause the small silver scale on my Kastys hook appeared so-

Hit Atown on way home from 3-5pm. 16F-12F wind at back, perfect conditions.:eek:

Not a freekin bite Started getting some wierd ice knots at about 12F. Time to go home-

All 3 lakes we had to ourselves- must be a reason for that-::)

·
Registered
24,557 Posts
Want to hear the funny part Hook n Line went out after dark until 8 pm not heeding my warnings...I will go back out this afternoon if I get the Bobcat thru the house for house cleaning...post coldfront woo hoo...at least you gave it a shot...fishing still beats not fishing...

·
Registered
592 Posts
I was at Cherry Creek from 5am to 8, you talking about a beat down! You know it's cold when you line starts freezing up. I was thinking "I have to be the only nut out here"! :) I look up here comes this cute little honey with barely anything on jogging the Dam. Maybe I was being a wimp? Nawwwwwww! :)

·
Registered
24,557 Posts
Well I did do a fishing report on my Saturday misadventure at Creek earlier this this morning but it gave me one of those had to be approved by an administrator messages and I lost it and was unwilling to re-type it...a couple of hours from 1 to 3:30...nasty cross wind...no fish...walked half the dam throwing gulp jigs and spoons...Slayer showed up halfway thru...not many of us out there...only positive item I can confirm is that the east boat ramp did open...no boats on the lake...Hook n line is out there right now...

East boat ramp...

·
Registered
215 Posts
What? No Manniing on the dock? Z... that's the cleanest I have ever seen the ramp dock!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts