Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Thanks fellas. Hope this will bring back some real ones. Real reports dont have to give up certain spots... Ill do the best i can on reports but if im bangin brusiers at the honey hole i wont be sharing much. The offer is still out there for anyone that wants to come join me and get on some fish. I always have extra gear and dont mind driving. My main priority is a double digit cat this summer.
I would go if I still lived down there and if I wasn't so damned afraid to drop my pliers or something in front of you! :eek:

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Real four shore

·
Registered
147 Posts
I can't wait until I run into you on one of these lakes so we can have a little chat about that don't drop the soap picture of yours! If you ask me its offensive and I think your a ***** for it. By the way your fish skills suck too!!!

·
Registered
9,164 Posts
I can't wait until I run into you on one of these lakes so we can have a little chat about that don't drop the soap picture of yours! If you ask me its offensive and I think your a ***** for it. By the way your fish skills suck too!!!
Nobody's gonna disagree with Patrick being a ***** and his fishing skills not being up to snuff... But why is his signature picture so offensive to you?

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Nobody's gonna disagree with Patrick being a ***** and his fishing skills not being up to snuff... But why is his signature picture so offensive to you?
OK, I'll say it: Patrick's been doing a lot better than me, what's that say about my fishing skills?
Also the dude with his mouth open looking at a guy bending over is black, duh.

·
Registered
6,175 Posts
so it would not be offensive if the black guy was the "catcher" instead of the "pitcher"? kinda a weak reason to take offense if you ask me but whatever...

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
so it would not be offensive if the black guy was the "catcher" instead of the "pitcher"? kinda a weak reason to take offense if you ask me but whatever...
Well, I suppose in that scenario a white guy could get offended. I am not black and I didn't get offended by Patrick's deal. But if Darnell is black and has been subjected to a lifetime of racism, and I don't know if he is, I could see him getting offended. I used to be as racially insensitive as the next guy, but I was married to a black woman and boy did that open my eyes. What I learned was that it didn't matter if I thought something was racist or not, if it offended her then it was. Maybe I'm not explaining this correctly but I didn't have the background to make an informed decision as to whether or not something was truly racist and I was not the one subjected to the ugliness of racism. Since she was on the receiving end if she was offended then I accepted it as racist. Not trying to derail the thread, just my 2 cents.

21 - 40 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.