Colorado Fisherman Forum banner
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Kastmisser totally understands.... and to whoever was asking why does it offend me, my answer is simple. I'm a black man so it should offend me! Why would it matter if he was the catcher or the pitcher? For all I know grumpy is a black hating person so I decided to call him out on it... I see this grumpy clown as the type of guy to say "oh **** here comes a black guy" when I'm walking down the bank! He has the free will to post whatever kind of signature he wants just like I have the free will to say "hey you jackass I think your a racist punk for your signature" but when I do that I'm sure the only thing most people would think is "there goes another angry black"

·
Registered
147 Posts
@Catchn if your statement "he must of did time" is referring to me your assumption is wrong. I have never been to prison and don't have plan's on going.

·
Registered
9,164 Posts
Kastmisser totally understands.... and to whoever was asking why does it offend me, my answer is simple. I'm a black man so it should offend me! Why would it matter if he was the catcher or the pitcher? For all I know grumpy is a black hating person so I decided to call him out on it... I see this grumpy clown as the type of guy to say "oh **** here comes a black guy" when I'm walking down the bank! He has the free will to post whatever kind of signature he wants just like I have the free will to say "hey you jackass I think your a racist punk for your signature" but when I do that I'm sure the only thing most people would think is "there goes another angry black"
Grumpie is indeed racist. He gets offended at Ebonics, and has referred to black people as "blue gums" in my presence. He also throws the "my girlfriend is half black" card when people call him on his ****. Dude also hates Mexicans as well, which is funny because he used to listen to a lot of rap music and partied with dudes who really emulated urban culture (primos juggalos)

With that said the picture is something that is directed towards demeaning homosexuals in nature, with the middle picture being a cartoon with a darker character implying he wants to have anal sex with an unsuspecting white person. I didn't get a sense of racial demeaning (because there's millions of black homosexuals on earth) but if you did and it offends you, then that's you and I'm sorry.

I know I'm tongue in cheek as all hell (the Asian holiday thread, lol) but some people don't share the same humor as I do. **** offends me that people laugh at so I'll handle it.

·
Registered
9,164 Posts
So did you say anything to him then Dave?
Yeah I asked him if he was seriously racist. He threw the "my girlfriend is half black" card at me and I asked him how he felt about dating someone who's a halfbreed. He then flipped out on me and then said "how dare you call her that!?, do yourself a favor and forget my phone number". Hence why we aren't homies anymore. That and the dude texted me anonymously for months with obscene memes talking ****.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Hey Dave M I knew he was racist! to me it's pretty obvious but hey it's all good he isn't even man enough to respond. You and anyone else on this form is always welcome to fish with me. I'm peaceful but I am allergic to assholes like grumpy lol

41 - 50 of 50 Posts