Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't you just hate stereotyping people? My bro & I cleaned most of pond one, all of pond three, and part of pond two.. Wasn't as bad as last year, still bad enough. Wish we could catch these stupid vandals.. Unfortunately most of what we picked up was due to the usual few un-respectful bait dippers. Sure will be nice to fish pond three without seeing any trash though! We saved some bags, so we'll come back and tackle the rest on a different day in the near future.. This time they wouldn't let us drive back to pick up the trash, a.k.a: stupid. (Kinda ironic that they'll open it up for a trout tournament, but when it comes to volunteering to clean up the Park, noooo...whatever.)

Here is some of it..


D.J.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,320 Posts
Re: A tale of 3 lakes, one Planet hating conservative, & a Earth hating libertarian

I'm glad me and my brother always leave the place we fish better off than when we got there. I'd hate to be lumped in with those "few bait dippers" :D :D :D

Good show you planet hating, earth destroyer you!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,554 Posts
Re: A tale of 3 lakes, one Planet hating conservative, & a Earth hating libertarian

MAD props bro! MAD PROPS. That place is usually a hell hole. Well done.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,877 Posts
Re: A tale of 3 lakes, one Planet hating conservative, & a Earth hating libertarian

Nice job!! What a bunch of pigs that frequent that place.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: A tale of 3 lakes, one Planet hating conservative, & a Earth hating libertarian

Mexican Barney Frank said:
I'm glad me and my brother always leave the place we fish better off than when we got there. I'd hate to be lumped in with those "few bait dippers" :D :D :D

Good show you planet hating, earth destroyer you!
Haha that's why I said "few.." There is a huge difference between the bait angler, and the dipper. :D

Thanks everyone..bro & I will finish the rest of the place here pretty soon. It is just a lot of area to cover!

D.J.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,651 Posts
Re: A tale of 3 lakes, one Planet hating conservative, & a Earth hating libertarian

Heckuva job, fellas!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
386 Posts
Re: A tale of 3 lakes, one Planet hating conservative, & a Earth hating libertarian

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU, If we run into each other sometime, please let me buy you a beer.....we'll dispose of the empties properly!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,192 Posts
Re: A tale of 3 lakes, one Planet hating conservative, & a Earth hating libertarian

Rivrunnr1 said:
MAD props bro! MAD PROPS. That place is usually a hell hole. Well done.
What he said! Awesome of you guys!!!
Sucks they wouldn't let you drive back there to pick up the trash though...

Thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,820 Posts
Re: A tale of 3 lakes, one Planet hating conservative, & a Earth hating libertarian

Nice work - very nice to see others volunteering for trash cleanups! Thanks for your help!

Isn't it ridiculous how much people leave behind? The stuff you find is just offensive - bird nests, worm containers, hook wrappers - etc... You should lose your fishing license for littering!!!

My girlfriend and I did a cleanup in Lakewood last month - didn't even complete the whole lake and got a major haul! People are slobs! :mad:

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,704 Posts
Re: A tale of 3 lakes, one Planet hating conservative, & a Earth hating libertarian

Way cool guys (Weezy too). Awesome job dj. You should e-mail the park a link to last years, and this pick-up. I bet they'd let you drive in next year..

Really great job there.. Thanks!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Re: A tale of 3 lakes, one Planet hating conservative, & a Earth hating libertarian

Weezy said:
Nice work - very nice to see others volunteering for trash cleanups! Thanks for your help!

Isn't it ridiculous how much people leave behind? The stuff you find is just offensive - bird nests, worm containers, hook wrappers - etc... You should lose your fishing license for littering!!!

My girlfriend and I did a cleanup in Lakewood last month - didn't even complete the whole lake and got a major haul! People are slobs! :mad:

Agreed, people should lose their licenses! Awesome job yall"!!!!

D.J.
James said:
Way cool guys (Weezy too). Awesome job dj. You should e-mail the park a link to last years, and this pick-up. I bet they'd let you drive in next year..

Really great job there.. Thanks!
Weird thing is, they even used the picture of us, from last year, in one of their volunteering brochures.. They, too, recognized us from last year. So I don't really get what the deal was..?

Again, thanks everyone! And Byron, I'll give you a call when we decide to do the rest.

D.J.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,844 Posts
Re: A tale of 3 lakes, one Planet hating conservative, & a Earth hating libertarian

Bravo DJ... That is a hell of a great thing to do. Thank you very much.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,554 Posts
Re: A tale of 3 lakes, one Planet hating conservative, & a Earth hating libertarian

Did you find any gofast or monster cans along with some crown bottles.....because then I think I may know who the culprit is...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,820 Posts
Re: A tale of 3 lakes, one Planet hating conservative, & a Earth hating libertarian

DJ - if you need help next time, let me know, I'm always down to help clean up our fisheries.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,983 Posts
Re: A tale of 3 lakes, one Planet hating conservative, & a Earth hating libertarian

Rivrunnr1 said:
Did you find any gofast or monster cans along with some crown bottles.....because then I think I may know who the culprit is...
Filthy sKurt?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,804 Posts
Re: A tale of 3 lakes, one Planet hating conservative, & a Earth hating libertarian

Chuck, are you having an identity crisis....?

How many times in the next few weeks will you rename yourself? :D :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,983 Posts
Re: A tale of 3 lakes, one Planet hating conservative, & a Earth hating libertarian

J.R.R. Trollin'Ken said:
Chuck, are you having an identity crisis....?

How many times in the next few weeks will you rename yourself? :D :D
Nope....we're doing just fine. ;D
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top