Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fished from 3-6. Off the dam. Threw most of my jerkbaits, spoons, and spinners with no luck. My dad caught a 14" Rainbow off of green powerbait.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
It was a tough day for everyone. Barometer was rising, and after all the weather fluctuations I think the fish moved deeper and tight to bottom.
Better luck next time

·
Registered
48 Posts
man you should have trown that fish back that fish in about 2 mouths would be 18". all that does is heart the fishery

hopefully lesson learned

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
bigfisherman said:
man you should have trown that fish back that fish in about 2 mouths would be 18". all that does is heart the fishery

hopefully lesson learned

::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Hey kid, ignore the peanut gallery..... Besides, everyone knows, trout are feeder fish anyway...they're just there to feed the real fish, and the people who like to eat trout.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
bigfisherman said:

hopefully lesson learned
???

Rainbows are the most heavily stocked fish in Colorado, a stocker rainbow has probably the least impact on local impoundments of all the species...

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
bigfisherman said:

hopefully lesson learned
Dude read the sticky thread on catch and release just a few above this one...2 posts and you come out firing at a guy over a slimer!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts