Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
fished with various peeps last 3 weekends including today. Loads of MRT's, some perch, more than a few juvie eye's between all of us. For me today 3 MRT's, 2 coulda been kept, threw em all back and stopped at King Stoopid's on the way home for some farm raised catfish fillets...go figure. Still I'll be out in the am, hopefully with Z, and if the weathers good, a bunch of Zcalendars for her to sign ;D

·
Registered
4,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BBoat16 said:
Slow for us and everyone else we talked to yesterday. Did get one 20 inch rainbow though
20 inch...nice fish. I'm gonna play it by ear this morning...might be out later.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Hit it on Friday afternoon, slooow. I went on a mission and drilled 5 holes in a maybe a 300 yard loop. Marked fish in two out of the three but none of them wanted any of it. My buddy ended up getting 1 nice perch and that was it for the day.

·
Registered
16,531 Posts
Fished friday fternoon. Ended up with 2 slimers and a 9" perch in 12 feet of water. After skunking for hours out in the deep-

·
Registered
185 Posts
Fished Aurora on Sat afternoon in the blizzard. 1:30-4:30pm. Caught 3 trout 12-15 inches. All on minnows. Left due to snow and 2 wheel drive vehicle to get home with!

Ice is solid 8-10 inches. Good from shore again.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts