Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello again, just though I'd share the pictures of what I caught this past Saturday ( 2/8 ) We've been waiting impatiently for the ice to get thick enough, last Wednesday we went up to check the ice, and found it was only about 2 inches at best, but by Sat. there was 5 to 6 inches with thinner places if you wandered around looking for them. As you can see, we did pretty well, not to mention freezing my keester off! Funny how it warms up when you catch something. Any way, I hope you enjoy the pictures, because I really enjoyed catching them. Jordeli

Fish 2014 feb 4.jpg

Fish 2014 feb 3.jpg

Fish 2014 feb 2.jpg

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd be more than happy to give them to you, but I don't have a GPS, so that's not gonna happen. We just fish over the fish attractors on the East side of the lake. Sorry!

·
Registered
843 Posts
Someone is trolling for free info... :hand:
Dude, Hooknline been to Kansas before and caught lots of crappies and white bass through the ice, he doesn't need to troll for info. Go look at the pile of dead that Slayer posted on his "Brutal Atown", that's him outside his shelter.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Dude, Hooknline been to Kansas before and caught lots of crappies and white bass through the ice, he doesn't need to troll for info. Go look at the pile of dead that Slayer posted on his "Brutal Atown", that's him outside his shelter.
OK, Mr "I have to tell everyone how good the fishing is in Kansas and where" so that people can know where I fish. :thumb:

·
Registered
24,633 Posts
Its 350+ miles one way...yep everyone is going to run there!

·
Registered
24,633 Posts
Hey the bite turned off for everyone out there on the weekend...I wasnt alone...

·
Registered
24,633 Posts
I drove my subaru it wasnt that bad...but yeah there were a whole bunch of people from denver on those public brush piles...

·
Registered
245 Posts
I drove my subaru it wasnt that bad...but yeah there were a whole bunch of people from denver on those public brush piles...
I thought you said people don't make the 350 mile drive? OK, OK, you said "not everyone," or something like that. I know what you mean now. :D

1 - 20 of 37 Posts