Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got one of each never used but no box and papers. Willing to part with both for $250, do not want to split up. Located in CO Springs but I?m up north quite a bit.

Also got all the new evergreen rods, if interested let me know.

·
Registered
427 Posts
You didnt say so i'm assuming RH retrieve?

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Killer deal. What area you asking for the Evergreen rods? How do they compare to Megabass rods?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
75 a rod if someone takes em all. the evergreen rods feels great but couldnt tell you much since i havnt fished em. was planning on fishing but realized i do not have any time to fish. i would trade all rods for a pair of yeezy oeros tho hahah

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
75 a rod if someone takes em all. the evergreen rods feels great but couldnt tell you much since i havnt fished em. was planning on fishing but realized i do not have any time to fish. i would trade all rods for a pair of yeezy oeros tho hahah

I'll grab your a pair of fleabay oreos for them. Lol. Which Evergreens do u have?

·
Registered
11,847 Posts
lol oreos that ill legit check but the evergreens i have are the every green usa combat sticks
Ok.. we're getting closer to being able to know what the rods are about... so... length, action, weight? ****, maybe even go rogue and throw in how many you have! I assume they are casting rods?

And yes, I'm interested

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Casting rods - http://www.tacklewarehouse.com/Evergreen_Brett_Hite_Combat_Stick_Casting_Rods/descpage-COMX.html

Spinning rods - http://www.tacklewarehouse.com/Evergreen_Brett_Hite_Combat_Stick_Spinning_Rods/descpage-SSOMX.html

Sorry but think this would be the easiest. I really wish I could tell you more about the rods but just haven?t fished these. I can speak for build quality and material used look great. Alconite guides AND the guides are pretty straight for a factory rod. If you want my opinions on united composite blanks and cal star rods I can go on for days.

·
Registered
11,847 Posts
As long as they aren't the glass rods, I'll take the casting rods... Please check your PMs

1 - 13 of 13 Posts