Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had this rod about a month. Bought it to try it out. It is a nice stick just moving more rods to customs. Have a rod coming that will fill this spot. Link below
http://www.tacklewarehouse.com/Abu_Garcia_Veritas_Casting_Rods/descpage-AGVRC.html

It is the 7'3" MH
$75 firm picked up
Located in Pueblo West but could meet someone in the Springs.
It is a beefy stick. Lots of back bone. I would put the low end of the rating in the 3/8 category and not 1/4. It can easily handle more than a 1oz also.
Looks just like new still

·
Registered
61 Posts
Re: Abu Garcia Veritas Casting Rod Just came out

is that a bait caster rod? because i was lookin at a similar modle at sportsmen warehouse and the guy told me it was a spinning outfit.

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Flyfishermen30 said:
If a baitcaster very intrested...im located in pueblo
It is a casting rod. 7'3" mh
Let me know
Pm me if you would like my phone number.

·
Registered
11,844 Posts

Since Boon cannot be un-technical even in this case, I will help him/you out. Yes it is a baitcaster rod, and yes the same rod is made in a spin casting set up.

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Flyfishermen30 said:
ok thanks guys...pm sent
SOLD
Enjoy man

·
Registered
11,844 Posts
Good purchase.. If you cast that thing like Boon, you will likely catch fish... dang, he can throw that thing a mile!

·
Registered
374 Posts
Oyey said:
Good purchase.. If you cast that thing like Boon, you will likely catch fish... dang, he can throw that thing a mile!
Its that damn digi reel of his!!!

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
DisplacedFisherman said:
Oyey said:
True that....but i was about outcasting him with a zillion though....filthy arse fancy chipped reel.

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Rivrunnr1 said:
DisplacedFisherman said:
Oyey said:
True that....but i was about outcasting him with a zillion though....filthy arse fancy chipped reel.
Lol come on now! That is my zillion you were using and I am pretty sure that spook was 1/2 full or more of water. I know I threw that combo saturday am and the spook sank quick!
The dc reel is so constant and I don't have to try hard unlike a non dc reel :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts