• Total voters
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
24,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the article from the Post...

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_17047032

I hope they dont pick Dennison...I didnt realize how smart he is and seemingly mad scientist like old Joe Collier...at least he always seemed mad scientist like to me...I threw Mark Mularkey in there cuz they might still interview him...supposedly...

I am voting for John Fox...hope he brings Denver a season like his last one with Carolina...

·
Registered
832 Posts
Why are they not interview Ron Riviera from San Diego? He is a very good defensive coordinator, and the Broncos could use some defense.

·
Registered
7,407 Posts

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
§limer said:
Mrwigglestheworm said:
lovetofish said:
Why are they not interview Ron Riviera from San Diego? He is a very good defensive coordinator, and the Broncos could use some defense.
According to TMZ Schefter, the Panthers will announce Rivera as their new HC...

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/early-lead/2011/01/ron_rivera_closer_to_being_nam.html
Broncos fail. Didn't even interview him.
True, it is kind of a fail, but they may not have had the opportunity to interview him...or they may have asked and he gave them the finger like Mularky (Malarky? damn...speller bee Ken... :-\)

·
Registered
11,176 Posts
Mrwigglestheworm said:
§limer said:
Mrwigglestheworm said:
lovetofish said:
According to TMZ Schefter, the Panthers will announce Rivera as their new HC...

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/early-lead/2011/01/ron_rivera_closer_to_being_nam.html
Broncos fail. Didn't even interview him.
True, it is kind of a fail, but they my not have had the opportunity to interview him...or they may have asked and he gave them the finger like Mularky (Malarky? damn...speller bee Ken... :-\)
Or...since they interviewed him two years ago...and didn't hire him then...They hadn't changed their minds and still didn't want to hire him now.

·
Registered
11,844 Posts
Dennison - PLEASE no... not another OC....especially one who has been average at that job

Studesville - no thanks... at his last job, he was a complete bust (think Denver running game)

Koetter - See Dennison

Fewell - Well, this guy is not real proven... a defensive mind though. I like that. He was on a Buffalo team that really stunk.. he did little to make it better, but hey it's Buffalo!

Fox - Interesting guy I think... While I would like to think of him as defensive minded, the Panthers have been far from consistent on defense. Also, the panther's running game has been only ok.

Williams - IMO, the best of the bunch. Not a whole lot wrong with this guy. He is clearly a defensive mind, has a ring (winner) has tried to establish a running game when he was head coach (fought injuries a ton). I like this guy.

Mularky - Prolly the best guy if you want an offensive mind... which I ...well, you get the picture.

Williams gets my vote.

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Oyey said:
Fox - Interesting guy I think... While I would like to think of him as defensive minded, the Panthers have been far from consistent on defense. Also, the panther's running game has been only ok.
Deangelo Williams, Stephen Davis, Jonathan Stewart...Think they all gained more than Knowsho, Buckhalter, or any other Bronco RB...That hire would be a good one....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts