Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale here is a complete MOLLE II ACU Rifleman's set (described in detail below) for $400 OBO. All the gear is brand new never used (some tags). Selling for my son's friend who did not last long in the Army, and is enjoying life at CU-Boulder, which may explain why he didn't last long in the Army

1. The Complete MOLLE II Ruck Sack which includes:

• Manufacturer: The Specialty Group, Inc. for Specialty Defense Systems
    Current complete set includes the Large Ruck, Frame, 2 sustainment pouches and all necessary strapes: shoulder and molded waist belt (Designed to retrofit into the past MOLLE systems as wellSingle cylinder design that features a zippered divider to split the ruck into two sections for easy access of all gearFull PALS/webbing around front and sides for attachment of MOLLE compatable pockets (sold separately)4 external compression strapsHalf moon zipper opening on the lower front to enable access to items in the bottom of ruckWebbing buckles for attaching to the MOLLE frame
2. A complete ACU Riflemen's set, which includes:

Vest: Molle II Tactical Assault Panel
2- Grenade Pouches
3- M16/M4 Double Ammo Pouches
1- Bandoleer
2-Canteen pouches
1-Hydration carrier for 3L bladder (BLADDER INCLUDED)
1 Complete 3 Day Assault Pack
1-Waist Pack
1-ACU Flash Bang Pouch
1-ACU E-Tool Pouch
2- Triple Mag 30 Round Side X Pouch

Also have ponchos, 2x canteen, helmet cover, sleeping mat, goggles, cold weather gloves, glove inserts, elbow pads, knee pads, nomex gloves, ACU coat that will be included.

*** GEAR IS IN ACU PATTERN ***
If interested, PM me (I am in Colorado Springs, but can meet somewhere reasonable close to the Springs).

·
Registered
73 Posts
im very interested but i need to know if the stuff fits before i pull the trigger

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im very interested but i need to know if the stuff fits before i pull the trigger
The backpacks, rucksacks, ammo pouches, etc definitely fit :rolleyes:

The poncho, coat, elbow pads, gloves will need sizing...I will try to get it posted tonight, but I am leaving for Maine at 5:00 in the morning, so I don't know if I will, but I will try...thanks for looking, BTW!

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Field utility gloves are size medium, cold flyer's gloves are size 8, and summer flyer's gloves are size 12.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.