Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
943 Posts
nice fish. i am so jealous i fished there all last year and just caught small ones. i was just getting ready to start night fishing there again.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes caught around 11:00 this morning.

Just north of the bridge in a hole. The bridge that is on the backside towards the golf course.

Just as i got him to shore he snapped my line and I jumped to grab him. lol
the one that didnt get away.

·
Registered
943 Posts
just tell me you didn't catch it on powerbait or salmon eggs ???

·
Registered
636 Posts
Yeah they cracked down on the nightfishing there. When I caught my big one last year, my buddies went down there and the sheriff ran them off and even posted a new sign with the park hours. I think its because so many people started going there littering and making too much noise. By the way, nice catch. Is that shoe a Merrell? Very comfortable.

·
Registered
943 Posts
i never had a problem last year but i always fished right by the road there.

·
Registered
636 Posts
I never had a problem before either and the security/sheriff guy on the golf cart never cared when I was there as long as I was quiet and not drinking.

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
So to al that fish adams, hows the bass out there? I have been told they are good, and wiper too? This may all be hearsay, does anyone on here fish for bass there? Or is it more or a trout, and cat lake?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have caught 2 6 inch Bass nothing larger yet

Havent seen anyone with any, Mainly trout and cat and saw one carp

·
Registered
18 Posts
They are rough on the night fishing? How rough? I want to make it up there but can only do so in the PM? What time do they start running u off at?
Nice fat cat newbie. Jealous as heck. Fish On Guys!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
I knew they had Catfish in the lake, but I never knew you could catch sole out there! lol

·
Registered
636 Posts
Never ever heard of wiper being in there but there are some tigers in there too but never heard of any being caught. Also suckers and some huge carp. I think they really get strick about the night fishing right around the time the fair rolls around.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts