Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my name is Ninja and I have an addiction.

I just can't have enough of good quality custom painted jerkbaits. Here are a few new ones that I am adding to my arsenal.

Here's a link to the guy that did these for me. Fast turn around (less than 2 weeks) and real reasonable in his pricing. Tell him Ninja sent you if you order any.

https://www.facebook.com/bruce.west.3367

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
I am almost afraid to ask how much that cost:eek: That said they are very nice!!! Unfortunately once the sun goes down plain old dark back and light sides will be just as effective, LOL.

·
P I K E
10,113 Posts
I am almost afraid to ask how much that cost:eek: That said they are very nice!!! Unfortunately once the sun goes down plain old dark back and light sides will be just as effective, LOL.
like purple and silver? :biggrin1:

·
Registered
24,557 Posts
Nice Chris!...confessions of a tackle junkie!!!!...i know the symtoms!

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Neal, they were $13 a piece. I spend more than that on average on Lucky Crafts. I don't tend to use the custom colors at night. Most of my big smallies have come during the day on custom patterns. At night I stick with something similar to what has been mentioned with a slight twist on belly colors.

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Nice
Just need to learn how to cast a baitcaster then you will be worthy and a real gear whore

·
P I K E
10,113 Posts
LMAO!!! Shawn sighting!!! How you doin bud?

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just need to learn how to cast a baitcaster then you will be worthy
Worthy? :eek:

Worthy of torn up rotator cuffs, sore wrists and bloody fingers from hucking 3-8 oz baits? :nono: Or fishing with The Swimbait Posse? >:D

Cuz, the catching big fish part doesn't require using a baitcaster. That I can do just fine with my spinning gear and heavy rod and a little creativity :thumb:

Just not my thing Boon.... Too damn invested to turn back now (or maybe to stubborn to change)

·
Registered
16,616 Posts
I'm with ya Ninj! F the snobbish master baiter caster clique!

We don't need no steeeeenkin ghey clique to feel good-

·
P I K E
10,113 Posts
Worthy? :eek:

Worthy of torn up rotator cuffs, sore wrists and bloody fingers from hucking 3-8 oz baits? :nono: Or fishing with The Swimbait Posse? >:D

Cuz, the catching big fish part doesn't require using a baitcaster. That I can do just fine with my spinning gear and heavy rod and a little creativity :thumb:

Just not my thing Boon.... Too damn invested to turn back now (or maybe to stubborn to change)
Very true Ninja! I use both spinning and baitcasters but my largest wiper(16lbs) and largest Laker(37 inches) both came on a spinning setup using 2oz & 1.5oz swimbaits. Like you said a lil creativity can also get the work done!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts