Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After blowing your wad on the Ultimate Ice Fishing Accessory, all you will have left to buy for open water is this (credit to Nebraska Forum where I saw this pic posted):

http://www.ngpc.state.ne.us/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=009116;p=1#000012

2labs
Experienced Member
Member # 8690

posted January 26, 2006 03:50 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's a nice one!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
OK, I added the link because I wasn't sure I would be able to get the picture in, which I obviously didn't. It is worth taking the time to check the link, it's hillarious! If anybody else knows how to post the pic, go for it!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Damn! I can't afford one of dem fancy striped chairs!

That was sweet...the dude in pic makes it that much better...he only needs a sixer of PBR tied to his rope (belt).

M

·
0 Posts
way back in the day there was a post comparing this to epic i think, anyone remember?

·
Premium Member
10,399 Posts
Mustang said:
way back in the day there was a post comparing this to epic i think, anyone remember?
Haha this picture just follows me around... you take your homemade pontoon out a couple times and someone posts your picture on the internet and then everyone recognizes you... Man I swear! :p

(J/K this is not me in the photo)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts