Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guy's & gals I'm gonna offer you all CF members only! a deal for the fall. I am now getting the yards ready for winter, Aerate & winter fertilizer for $55.00 for yards 5000 square ft. and under, any yards larger than that will be $75.00 or if you have any fishing equipt. you want to trade for services thats fine with me.Let me know what you have available, we would have to agree before I would do the work of course. Also I would like to stay within the denver metro,Arvada, Westminster, HL Ranch, Littleton, areas, do to gas prices (you understand) Thats how I keep my prices down. I've done some work for alot of the members this past spring and are now repeat customers, so let me know PM me Thanks very much! :) Big Squirm (Ed Romero)

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The brand I use is called Colorado's Choice it is specifically made for colorado soil do to so much clay the blend is a 15-20-10 all organic material! this is a special formula which when it reaches the root system it will atatch itself and promote better root growth deeper, therefore come spring a healthier & thicker lawn. This is the most IMPORTANT! fertilizing of year!!! Thanks Ed

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
That's a fact! Just had a guy aerate for 25 bucks and I put Scotts winterizer down which is what I always use and my yard is thick and green. I was just trying to help a CF member out.

If anyone in the southeast area needs the number to the guy who aerates for 25 bucks let me know..

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
I want to let everyone know that Big Squirm did reply to me in a personal message but I never looked at my messages. DOH!

I want to apologize to BIG SQUIRM for making it sound like he was blowing me off. He was courteous and responded to me.

I never really get to many personal messages so I never look a my inbox.

Anyway, sorry Squirm. I will be happy to use your services in the future.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Big Squirm has the best lawn service around and for those of you that go with the "$25" guy, well you get what you pay for like a crappy job and the plugs are real short so that doesnt do anything for your yard!! Bigsquirm uses the best equipment for top quality service!! So think twice about the cheap guy!!!

·
Registered
391 Posts
I had Ed come by and do my lawn and they did a great job!Super nice guy and the lawn is ready for winter.$50 was a good deal if you ask me!

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
I am sure Ed does a great job and I will use him in the future however the 25 dollar deal was not cheap was professionally done and the plugs were deep. I have been a homeowner for quite a while so this is not my first time. I spoke to soon and the guy two posts earlier spoke without knowing what he is talking about. Maybe we both can learn something. Thanks again Ed.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It's All good guys, no problems with anyone, it is just unfortunate that I got hurt and did not respond right away, but I am all better now and it is not to late to have my sevices done for you members of this forum.
This weekend is gonna be very nice! so if anyone would still likeyour lawn prepared for the long cold winter let me know,it really is the most important time to aerate & winterize Thanks Big Squirm

1 - 18 of 18 Posts