Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think? I had hoped all along, for my Chiefs to end up at least 8-8 :) To be honest I fully expected them to get smoked yesterday in Indy! I was really surprised when it was 9 to 9 mid fourth quarter. I still think 9-7 will win the division?

San Diego:

All the talent in the world and one of the top 3 Qbs in the league. Unfortunately for them Norv Turner is still coach ::)

Bronco's:

They are paying for all they're blown draft picks!! Maybe the best passing offense in football? They suck in every other phase of the game.

Raiders:

WHo cares?

Chiefs:

I am not a total homer! They may be the worst passing attack in the league? Cassel is maybe the most over hyped QB free agent ever! But we are stuck with him :( Running game is pretty good though.

The Chiefs have been drafting in the top 5 picks every year for as long as I can remember. They did it the right way and actually drafted first and second rounders who could come in right away and start on defense! No Moreno's or Teabo's!

I heard Alfred Williams on the Fan the other day say he wouldn't take one Chiefs starter over a Bronco's starter ??? Either Trout Hunter as found a way to hack into his brain or he is smoking crack!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Slimer said:
Don't forget 8-8 won the division 3 seasons ago. I wouldn't be surprised if the winner was even 7-9.
I expect the Chargers to go on a run sometime soon? Then lose in the first round at home ;D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,407 Posts
Neal/CO said:
Slimer said:
Don't forget 8-8 won the division 3 seasons ago. I wouldn't be surprised if the winner was even 7-9.
I expect the Chargers to go on a run sometime soon? Then lose in the first round at home ;D
So long as they have Norv, they're destined to be "Martied" or "Norved" and be a bridesmaid, but never a bride.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Slimer said:
Neal/CO said:
Slimer said:
Don't forget 8-8 won the division 3 seasons ago. I wouldn't be surprised if the winner was even 7-9.
I expect the Chargers to go on a run sometime soon? Then lose in the first round at home ;D
So long as they have Norv, they're destined to be "Martied" or "Norved" and be a bridesmaid, but never a bride.
The Raiders are the nasty Brides Maid that everyone ignores until after six beers and the wedding photographer has left ;D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,018 Posts
Neal/CO said:
Either Trout Hunter as found a way to hack into his brain or he is smoking crack!!!
Option C both?

Onside kick first quarter giving up a short field score and passed up a chip shot field goal that would have tied it 3-0. The Broncos made it to 6-0 last year until the clock struck 12 the Chefs only made it to 3-0 finish 2-11 the rest of the way due to Todd Haley.

TH
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TroutHunter said:
Neal/CO said:
Either Trout Hunter as found a way to hack into his brain or he is smoking crack!!!
Option C both?

Onside kick first quarter giving up a short field score and passed up a chip shot field goal that would have tied it 3-0. The Broncos made it to 6-0 last year until the clock struck 12 the Chefs only made it to 3-0 finish 2-11 the rest of the way due to Todd Haley.

TH
Kind of hard to go 2-11 with 12 games to go :p

Alfred was talking **** again on the Fan tonight. You would think the Colts blew them off the field in Indy ::)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,554 Posts
Chargers will definitely come back and win. They are always money at the end of the season. I would kill to have Jamal Charles on Denver's team.

I predicted the broncos to have an 8-8 season and said it was generous. I still think that. They will be lucky to win 8 games while the chargers will probably have 10 wins. Chargers are getting Mcneill back next week and even Gayton Mannlove has shown that a great QB can carry a team. Hate to say Rivers is great because I hate him....but he is.

KC is definitely overrated. Ill be surprised if they will 4 more games. They do have an easy schedule though...but they can't keep getting lucky on special teams.

I think its gonna be a tossup as to who gets 2nd place in the division. Oakland, Denver, and KC are all mediocre at best. They could all end up 6-10 for sure.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,273 Posts
Broncos are almost through the tough part of their schedule. I said that they would win 10 this season. I still think that. I think they will take 4 in the AFC west. They should win all 4 NFC west games. That leaves 2 more wins. They already got one in Tenn. Watch this next week to beat the JETS! There are the 10 wins. KC will win around 7-8! Chargers around 10! The last regular game of the season between the Broncos and Chargers will matter!




Jim
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
baetisrun1 said:
Broncos are almost through the tough part of their schedule. I said that they would win 10 this season. I still think that. I think they will take 4 in the AFC west. They should win all 4 NFC west games. That leaves 2 more wins. They already got one in Tenn. Watch this next week to beat the JETS! There are the 10 wins. KC will win around 7-8! Chargers around 10! The last regular game of the season between the Broncos and Chargers will matter!





Jim
If the Chiefs win 8 games, I will be happy! That is a vast improvement. Chargers will win 9 or 10 games and win the division.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,273 Posts
Rivrunnr1 said:
Jim, please mail me some of that koolaid man. I bet it tastes great!!!!! Like.......crack...
Is there a good team in the NFC west? Can the Broncos sweep them? Why can't the Broncos take 4 in the AFC west? Houston, Jets, I bet they can get at least one of these two games! No Koolaid just Bud Light! :D :D :D



Jim
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,407 Posts
baetisrun1 said:
Rivrunnr1 said:
Jim, please mail me some of that koolaid man. I bet it tastes great!!!!! Like.......crack...
Is there a good team in the NFC west? Can the Broncos sweep them? Why can't the Broncos take 4 in the AFC west? Houston, Jets, I bet they can get at least one of these two games! No Koolaid just Bud Light! :D :D :D



Jim
Broncos will be 4-4 at least at the bye. Maybe even 5-3. Some winnable games coming up. Jets aren't explosive enough, an dDenver could surprise em. I don't see em losing the to raiders or 9ers.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,277 Posts
I really hate trying to predict anything with this team since they have made me eat my words before. But here goes...

Chargers - Should take what could be argued to be the weakest division in the NFL (that with the NFC West). To much talent on their roster to not win it but then again that is why they play the games. I will tell you this, Norv Turner is a Bronco fans best friend.

Raiders - Picking the Raiders to finish second and while I still hate them they have a very interesting team that they are building that isn't pretty or fancy but very opportunistic team that is keeping games close and winnable.

Cheifs - Here is a team that started hot and may finish hot but will have a rougher time in weeks to come. Huge improvement over last year and I think Neals posts are about right.

Broncos - Here is a team that is 4-11 in their last 15 games. I believe that Kyle is the only hope for this team and is churning out MVP type numbers to bad there isn't much of a team left around him. We need an interior line and a capable RB for this team to be taken seriously. On the defensive side I feel that we aren't horrid but aren't great in any aspect either. Very tough games coming up for the Broncos, I can see them 4-4 at the bye but 2-6 wouldn't be a stretch either. We need a running game without it we are giving up time of poss, and making our defense more exploitable. 58 yards rushing over the last two weeks just isn't going to cut it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,145 Posts
baetisrun1 said:
Broncos are almost through the tough part of their schedule. I said that they would win 10 this season. I still think that. I think they will take 4 in the AFC west. They should win all 4 NFC west games. That leaves 2 more wins. They already got one in Tenn. Watch this next week to beat the JETS! There are the 10 wins. KC will win around 7-8! Chargers around 10! The last regular game of the season between the Broncos and Chargers will matter!




Jim
This is funny! I guess my question is why in the football pick em have you picked against the broncos the last three weeks! Don't believe your own kool-aid drinking garb?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,273 Posts
Chris said:
baetisrun1 said:
Broncos are almost through the tough part of their schedule. I said that they would win 10 this season. I still think that. I think they will take 4 in the AFC west. They should win all 4 NFC west games. That leaves 2 more wins. They already got one in Tenn. Watch this next week to beat the JETS! There are the 10 wins. KC will win around 7-8! Chargers around 10! The last regular game of the season between the Broncos and Chargers will matter!




Jim
This is funny! I guess my question is why in the football pick em have you picked against the broncos the last three weeks! Don't believe your own kool-aid drinking garb?
1st if you notice i said 4 against both AFC and NFC west. The Broncos have only played one of those games so far and won! Seattle. No where have I said that the Broncos will win all games. They got Tenn. one I didn't think they would win. That leaves one more win. Maybe the JETS or Houston.
Secondly, why are you so interested in what my picks are. Does it have something to do with the fact that i am beating you by 5 picks thus far? You can't get my info until the games start! Or are you just trying to get me to bite? Your little point you are trying to make here means nothing. I haven't contradicted myself in any way! All I hear you say is that the Broncos suck! No reason, cause I'm sure you really don't have one! It's easy to just say they suck. Until you back up your points, your word means nothing. At least I have the stones to give reasons why I think the way I do! :eek: :p :-*







Jim
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,145 Posts
baetisrun1 said:
Chris said:
baetisrun1 said:
Broncos are almost through the tough part of their schedule. I said that they would win 10 this season. I still think that. I think they will take 4 in the AFC west. They should win all 4 NFC west games. That leaves 2 more wins. They already got one in Tenn. Watch this next week to beat the JETS! There are the 10 wins. KC will win around 7-8! Chargers around 10! The last regular game of the season between the Broncos and Chargers will matter!




Jim
This is funny! I guess my question is why in the football pick em have you picked against the broncos the last three weeks! Don't believe your own kool-aid drinking garb?
1st if you notice i said 4 against both AFC and NFC west. The Broncos have only played one of those games so far and won! Seattle. No where have I said that the Broncos will win all games. They got Tenn. one I didn't think they would win. That leaves one more win. Maybe the JETS or Houston.
Secondly, why are you so interested in what my picks are. Does it have something to do with the fact that i am beating you by 5 picks thus far? You can't get my info until the games start! Or are you just trying to get me to bite? Your little point you are trying to make here means nothing. I haven't contradicted myself in any way! All I hear you say is that the Broncos suck! No reason, cause I'm sure you really don't have one! It's easy to just say they suck. Until you back up your points, your word means nothing. At least I have the stones to give reasons why I think the way I do! :eek: :p :-*







Jim
It is a fishing web site, and you are a easy catch! ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,554 Posts
Chris said:
baetisrun1 said:
Chris said:
baetisrun1 said:
Broncos are almost through the tough part of their schedule. I said that they would win 10 this season. I still think that. I think they will take 4 in the AFC west. They should win all 4 NFC west games. That leaves 2 more wins. They already got one in Tenn. Watch this next week to beat the JETS! There are the 10 wins. KC will win around 7-8! Chargers around 10! The last regular game of the season between the Broncos and Chargers will matter!




Jim
This is funny! I guess my question is why in the football pick em have you picked against the broncos the last three weeks! Don't believe your own kool-aid drinking garb?
1st if you notice i said 4 against both AFC and NFC west. The Broncos have only played one of those games so far and won! Seattle. No where have I said that the Broncos will win all games. They got Tenn. one I didn't think they would win. That leaves one more win. Maybe the JETS or Houston.
Secondly, why are you so interested in what my picks are. Does it have something to do with the fact that i am beating you by 5 picks thus far? You can't get my info until the games start! Or are you just trying to get me to bite? Your little point you are trying to make here means nothing. I haven't contradicted myself in any way! All I hear you say is that the Broncos suck! No reason, cause I'm sure you really don't have one! It's easy to just say they suck. Until you back up your points, your word means nothing. At least I have the stones to give reasons why I think the way I do! :eek: :p :-*







Jim
It is a fishing web site, and you are a easy catch! ;)
Gonna be sweet to see you guys go at it again week 13 in the stable....playoffs on the line and Jim looking for revenge :D :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,273 Posts
Rivrunnr1 said:
Chris said:
baetisrun1 said:
Chris said:
baetisrun1 said:
Broncos are almost through the tough part of their schedule. I said that they would win 10 this season. I still think that. I think they will take 4 in the AFC west. They should win all 4 NFC west games. That leaves 2 more wins. They already got one in Tenn. Watch this next week to beat the JETS! There are the 10 wins. KC will win around 7-8! Chargers around 10! The last regular game of the season between the Broncos and Chargers will matter!




Jim
This is funny! I guess my question is why in the football pick em have you picked against the broncos the last three weeks! Don't believe your own kool-aid drinking garb?
1st if you notice i said 4 against both AFC and NFC west. The Broncos have only played one of those games so far and won! Seattle. No where have I said that the Broncos will win all games. They got Tenn. one I didn't think they would win. That leaves one more win. Maybe the JETS or Houston.
Secondly, why are you so interested in what my picks are. Does it have something to do with the fact that i am beating you by 5 picks thus far? You can't get my info until the games start! Or are you just trying to get me to bite? Your little point you are trying to make here means nothing. I haven't contradicted myself in any way! All I hear you say is that the Broncos suck! No reason, cause I'm sure you really don't have one! It's easy to just say they suck. Until you back up your points, your word means nothing. At least I have the stones to give reasons why I think the way I do! :eek: :p :-*







Jim
It is a fishing web site, and you are a easy catch! ;)
Gonna be sweet to see you guys go at it again week 13 in the stable....playoffs on the line and Jim looking for revenge :D :D
Kyle why are we excited to see what goes on in The Stable? We should keep an eye on the Colorado Fisherman league! ;)
And besides why is a big game? the stingy ******* hasn't paid. So doesn't that exempt him from any win? :D :D :D


Jim
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,554 Posts
He paid. I received payment from all except The Burritos. The CF league is killing me....although I am about to turn it around with roeth and wallace. >:D
 
1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Top