Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two great games this weekend! San Diego 3-4 vs Houston 4-3. Must win for San Diego!!!! Take the over!!!!

My Chiefs vs Kraz's Raiders :eek: Kraz and I have a bet riding on this game! He took the Chiefs and i took the Raiders ??? I win either way :D

The Chiefs held serve the last two weeks at home. Nothing to get excited about! You are suppose to win your home games! Now they go on the road for two straight weeks with division games against Oakland and next week here against the Bronco's. Want people to take you seriously? Win at least one! Bronco's will be rested and angry!

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Neal/CO said:
My Chiefs vs Kraz's Raiders :eek: Kraz and I have a bet riding on this game! He took the Chiefs and i took the Raiders ??? I win either way :D
u gotta believe in ur team...what kind of fan r u :D...raiders is not my team...the patriots is my team...the 1 that is 6-1 n leads the NFL >:D

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
krazluck said:
Neal/CO said:
u gotta believe in ur team...what kind of fan r u :D...raiders is not my team...the patriots is my team...the 1 that is 6-1 n leads the NFL >:D
Shameless!

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Bad weekend!!! Chiefs choke and the Chargers are still alive :mad:

On the bright side I won my side bet with Kraz :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts