Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dad and I headed out to the E-mile this morning. He didn't go at all this last week with the cold and snowy weather. Last Weds. morning was -36 up here. This morning was a balmy -5. Ice is pretty well snow covered now. I got 4 bows and Dad got 2 bobos. We each kept 1. I had 12 other hits, Dad no other hits. Met 2 forum members from Divide and Woodland Park out there, forgot there names. 20 inches of ice and was in 8 feet of water. Tried a Jigging Rapala out there today for the first time. Caught 1 on it and several other hits. Alot of pressure cracks and piled up ice in the Cross Creek and Sucker Cove area. Will be out there tommorrow morning with the Cajun and his daughter. ;D

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The rainbow I kept was 18 inches long and he had about 2 foot of mono hanging out of his ass. This got all tangled in my line and the other poles line. :mad: What a mess. Dad thought it was funny.

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No pictures Pat, waiting on that monster brown trout or rainbow. :eek: Dad and I might be going to Blue Mesa next week.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts