Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
He turns 82 in July. Im sure most of us just hope to be able to look like something when we get up to that age.

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
§limer said:
Hey Boonpenis, I think I found somebody with worse teeth than mine. Too bad he's got about 51 years on me.
Nope! You got him beat! :D

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
lol Thanks Riv I appreciate that ;D

Yea he does look like crap, the point I was trying to make, is (well I know for myself) getting passed 80 doesn't seem very likely, and Im sure he knows he is on borrowed time. Im sure if any of us get that old, more than likely were not gonna give a damm what we look like either. Anyways come on, on game day, he still dresses like a pimp!

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
Good gawd that is an awesome mole! If only a little hair was coming out we would be looking at perfection! One can only wish!

Jim

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
The Situation said:
lol Thanks Riv I appreciate that ;D

Yea he does look like crap, the point I was trying to make, is (well I know for myself) getting passed 80 doesn't seem very likely, and Im sure he knows he is on borrowed time. Im sure if any of us get that old, more than likely were not gonna give a damm what we look like either. Anyways come on, on game day, he still dresses like a pimp!
yeah, I see what you're sayin, and I've gotta agree.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
lol the fact that he looks like he comes from hell makes it fitting he is the Raiders owner lol

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Dude looks bag for a 182! I wonder what's up normally well off people look better than that at that age or any age! My gradparents were all famers working hard in the outside looked/look better than that!

I REALLY don't like the Raiders but I feel for the guy if that's his reality right now. :eek:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts