1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
where are these?

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Pathfinder is 25,000 when full. It has Bows, Browns and lots of Walleye. Great Lake! Awesome scenery and wildlife also. Be very careful if you get out of your boat to go to the bathroom! They have some big ass rattle snakes up there!!!!!

You can catch both trout and walleye by just trolling a #7 Shad Rap. Go up into the canyon and troll on the shady side if possible. The canyon will protect you from the wind also!

·
Registered
833 Posts
There are some bruiser rainbows in the tailwater below Alcova dam. They hang out by the bridge and use the pilings as current breaks. Good fly fishing with any nymph
that has red on it.

·
Registered
16,616 Posts
Also bait is legal from alcova dam down to gray reef dam.Half a crawler or egg sacs will kill 'em! Like hammer said,anything with red on it.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Grey Reef is awesome but if you think we have to use small flies in Colorado wait until you see the dots that those leader shy Wyoming trout want to see. Never before had I tried #20 size flies and had a local guide tell me I was using to big of patterns. Fishing is usually great on that stretch of the Platte. BTW- I've never fished in Seminoe or Pathfinder especially from the bank. Good luck.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts