21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
PFFFT. What are you gonna catch on that junk? :D

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Lead? Get real. Tony has some playdoh at the store !
Impress me by casting some alewife scent in the lure. They stink worse than bad @&$&@@!
Would really help sell the bait to the fish. My truck stinks so bad from having my rods in the cab. After looking closely I have alewife scales all over my rods. Nasty just plain nasty.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Cracker Barrel said:
Impress me by casting some alewife scent in the lure. They stink worse than bad @&$&@@!
I believe the whole point was to make a lure. If he wanted a lure that looks like an alewife and smells like one, he probably just use one. Shaun, sell me at $20/pop when you get the mold finished. As a suggestion, try a 1 piece waker for me. I want the "mother" roll on the surface.

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Not molding that one 'Platter, it is a one of a kind. And Oskar was just making an inside joke, but he can't spell. there is no "e" in @&$&@.

SS

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Dictator Tot said:
Not molding that one 'Platter, it is a one of a kind. And Oskar was just making an inside joke, but he can't spell. there is no "e" in @&$&@.

SS
Actually, Shaun has a hard time spelling as well!
Oscar doesn't have a k in it! :D

As far as platter goes, why would you want a lure mimicking an alewife? Why not just get some? Use a worm blower and float their arse?

There's a smart arse comment in return for one!

·
Registered
11,843 Posts
Dictator Tot said:

SS
why just a one of a kind?

21 - 30 of 30 Posts