Colorado Fisherman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11,844 Posts
Sloan is a racist, homophobe arsehole who can burn in hell as far as I am concerned. If he came to Denver, I am done.

·
Registered
7,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Deuceu72 said:
A proven winner? He's never won a title.
Makin' a joke bro. Was arguing with a few peeps on here about 3 years back about GK versus Sloan.

Can't remember who it was, but they were insisting Sloan was the end all be all, and I kept pointing out the he'd won just as many titles as GK...

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Mrwigglestheworm said:
Deuceu72 said:
Makin' a joke bro. Was arguing with a few peeps on here about 3 years back about GK versus Sloan.

Can't remember who it was, but they were insisting Sloan was the end all be all, and I kept pointing out the he'd won just as many titles as GK...
Yessir. ;D

·
Registered
7,407 Posts
Mrwigglestheworm said:
Deuceu72 said:

Damn dude. Anybody ever tell you that you are a pretty negative person?

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
§limer said:
Mrwigglestheworm said:
Deuceu72 said:

Damn dude. Anybody ever tell you that you are a pretty negative person?
Thought I was the only one that noticed that.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts